There are events that require audience participation. Greater audience participation and honesty through anonymity or track individuals' responses is important. It's like everyone's opinion is taken into consideration. Corporate meeting can be sometimes boring but by getting audience voting or getting access to their feedbacks, it can be fun, interesting and interactive. This also offers "greener" approach by eliminating paper surveys that take time to process. Thus, it enables instant feedback to meeting planners and key speakers and faster decision-making. But how can this be possible? There must be audience response equipment that can quickly and easily collated opinions into useful data.
With over 20 years of experience, our Audience Response Service team is already expert in turning your next meeting into an event to remember. We've been conducting ARS event all year round catering US and international clients. We use PowerCom Specialty software for large events. PowerCom Specialty software is not a PowerPoint add-in and is developed and maintained by our in house development team. We can customize additional feature and special requirement quickly to your specifications. PowerCom Specialty software is compatible with Windows 7 64 bit and 32 bit with friendly user interface. PowerCom Specialty software is designed for large event with consideration for speed and reliability. PowerCom Specialty software has a hot backup system feature that can recover from any system failure quickly. PowerCom Specialty software will never lose your voting data.
Our Full Service includes:
2. ARS software: Voting application software that will collect all incoming data in a matter of seconds, and sorting then prepare the results for display almost immediately correctly to be displayed.
3. ARS technician: The person or people operating the voting system.
4. A/V equipment: Projectors & Screen, Sound system, Pa system, Switches, A/V recording, Stage management
How does this work?
2. During the event, we will supply you a technician who can set up and operate the keypad technology. Each attendee of the event will be provided an access to our keypad which will allow them to respond to questions using numeric answers. Participants can answer multiple-choice questions anonymously. Results can be collected instantly and displayed on screen.
3. After the event, results will be exported for further analysis or formal reporting.
3. Wireless Connectivity
4. User-Friendly - just a PowerClick away to interact and to get results!
5. Extremely Powerful
o Guaranteed 200 per second polling transmission speed
2. Innovative keypad printed circuit board with built-in memory, which enables keypad storage of self-paced survey questions, text messages and survey results. It also carries additional features such as storage of 12 texting messages on the keypad's memory and 250 single answer choice questions.
3. The PowerCom's RF2 base station is compatible with RF1 keypads. It is making things easy since both RF1 and RF2 can be used on the same event with just one base station.
4. In an event, you can use RF1, RF2 and Reply Plus altogether due to PowerCom's multi-digit software.
5. The self-paced testing feature of PowerCom RF2 doesn't need any external device like smart card and works on two amazing options:
a. Online mode, which enables sending of voting results to the base station and display on PowerCom Screen.
b. Offline mode, which enables keeping of voting results in the keypad's built in memory for later use.
6. PowerCom RF2 has enhanced texting messaging and optional storing of 12 texting messages on keypad memory.