How it works:
Audience Response Full Service Programthat features a complete
Audience Response System Equipmentand an
onsite technicianwho will assist you every step of the way during your presentations in any event.
How it works:
Rental of the Audience Response System Equipmentthrough our main or local offices.
Audience Response System Equipmentincludes the base station and number of
voting keypadsas specified in your Purchase Order (P.O.).
- Assign an
onsite technicianto help you with your event.
- Optional: Laptop installed with a full version of our
Audience Response Softwareand other accessories such as USB extension cable and AB switch.
- Review your presentation slide and provide assistance in creating the question slide design. This includes inserting the audience polling.
- Make sure the PowerPoint Presentation is ready for demo.
- Rehearse with the presenter to ensure a smooth presentation. This is scheduled night or a few hours before the event.
- Examine the meeting room and coordinate with A/V personnel to setup the computer (or laptop), base station and keypads of each participant.
- Provide assistance to the Presenter when conducting the slide show presentation.
- Operate the slide show based on the Presenter's lead.
- Assist in showing the graphic result, and perform data analysis.
- Save the result of your data and convert it to your preferred result format.
- Generate data reports and submit them to you via email.